ne of our repetitive and everyday actions in Hub Smartup is answering the question “What is the benefits of a Canada Startup visa?”. In this article, we present a summary of what we have said to our audience for public use. But first let us explain our point of view. When it comes to the benefits of an immigration method, we inevitably have to look at it from two aspects:
* Benefits of Canada startup visa compared to other ways of immigration to Canada
* Benefits of Canada startup visa compared to other countries provide startup visa program
We will review the benefits of Canada startup visa from the aforesaid aspects in the following.
Benefits of Canada startup visa compared to other ways of immigration to Canada
If you are intended to immigrate to Canada, you know that in spite of appropriate infrastructure of this country for immigration, there are also some problems. If you wish to study in Canada, at least over 20,000 Canadian dollars will be spent for your university fee annually. This fee is not less if you want to apply for a Guardian visa. The hassles of getting a work permit also remains strong in this way.
If you chose Express Entry, you also face other problems; your knowledge about English and French languages, academic documents and useful work records are also the things that caused many not to be able to immigrate through Express Entry. Furthermore, the condition of age and its points and/or the level of education of your spouse in Express Entry will reduce your points. The same is true of provincial programs.
About the series of starting a business and buying a business, the fears of the applicants are usually proper. The fear of losing a business without the guidance and support causes the applicants to abandon this investment methods.
Given all of the above, the benefits of Canada Startup visa over other ways of immigration to Canada are as follows:
* It doesn’t have specific age range and the applicants from 24 years old to 60 years old can use it;
* There is no need to learn two languages for increasing your point and you can apply for it with IELTS score of 6;
* If you wish to immigrate with your friends and family, it provides this possibility;
* Since in process of running startup, you should work under supervision of mentor or consultant, you will have less fear losing your business;
* It is one of the quickest way to get the permanent residence permit of Canada within 16 months;
* If you are old and don’t have a specialty, you can be added to the team as the investor and use its benefits;
* Unlike most methods that applying visa is possible for children under 18 years of age, this method covers children under 22 years of age;
* If the process is implemented correctly, it has a much higher chance than other methods like Express Entry;
* You will pay less tax than investment patterns;
* Due to its proximity to the US market, a great market will be available to your startup;
* You will have a direct work permit immediately after receiving permanent residence.
This was comparison of Canada startup visa benefits with other ways of immigration to Canada.
In the second part, we will compare this method with other startup visa methods in the world.
Benefits of Canada startup visa compared to other countries provide startup visa program
* Unlike startup visa of the countries such as Portugal and Netherlands which have short-term visa for running business and then extend it if gaining success in the business, Canada offers long-term visa;
* Unlike UK startup visa which doesn’t extend the visa if not running startup or not converting to other visas, in Canada the permanent residence is granted anyway if you have a provable effort;
* Your application for Canada startup visa, even in case of rejecting by Canada, will be easily accepted in other countries due to having WIPO (Smarup visa does it);
* Unlike countries such as Netherlands which accept residents only in a special industry (Agriculture), Canada issues visa in all fields.
* Unlike other countries, Canada startup visa covers children under 22 years of age;
* Unlike anonymous countries such as Estonia and Malaysia, it is famous and prestigious;
* It has accepted and immigrant-friendly lifestyle compared to countries such as France and Finland.
In case studying this essay has been useful for you, We suggest you to study the essay related to the disadvantages of Canada startup visa. We also suggest you to study essay related to benefits of UK startup visa and France startup visa which help you make better decisions.
Scientific Team – Hub Smartup