he United Kingdom startup visa, which was approved only a year and a half ago and introduced to those interested in immigrating and working in the UK, has received a lot of attention during this period. It was true that before the startup visa, the UK Innovator Visa was introduced, but some issues about the UK Innovator visa, such as the 50,000 £ (Pound) investment requirement, made the applicants hesitant to do so.
But finally the UK joined the twenty one countries presented the startup visa and according to some parameters, presented the best possible destination and method.
We hope you study the article related to UK startup visa before reading this in order to be informed about its details and be up to date in process of analyzing its advantages.
Benefits of UK Startup Visa has been examined from two viewpoints as the constant method of smartup visa which you will read below.
Benefits of UK Startup Visa compared to the other ways of immigration to the UK.
The only remaining options are Innovator Visa and Startup Visa. Innovator Visa also is not attractive to the audiences due to the investment requirement of 50,000 pounds. Now it is the startup visa that has been used for immigration to the UK during the last year.
The UK’s reputation for providing infrastructure for immigrants who have ideas, and the complexity of other methods, has actually made Startup Visa one of the most popular ways to immigrate to the UK.
Benefits of UK Startup Visa compared to the other countries Startup Visa.
The design of requirements of this visa is in such a way that resulted in its most important advantage. Only those who have a startup spirit will be interested in this method. Unlike the Canada startup visa, which many people may be interested in simply because of their quick permanent residence, the situation is different in the UK. In the following, we will mention the advantages of this method.
- This method, unlike many countries that offer six-month and one-year residences, grants you two-year residences from the beginning;
- Unlike Canada, France, Sweden, Finland and Portugal, you do not need to take the cost of starting a business with yourself;
- You will not even need to prove that you can afford your living expenses, unlike all other visa-issuing countries;
- All family members will be benefited from free and high quality education in the UK.
- Contrary to Canada, both you and your spouse will be permitted to work which is greatly valuable.
- You can use London startup ecosystem, which is the second startup ecosystem after the US in the world, in many fields of technology.
- Even if your startup is not successful, you will be able to convert it into a work or student visa due to the changeability of the visa;
- Contrary to Canada startup visa, which requires a patent to increase its chances of success, a good plan and a defensible business plan are sufficient in the UK;
- Contrary to Canada startup visa, the UK startup visa process is quickly done, 6 months compared to 14 months;
- Contrary to Netherlands, France and other European countries startup visa, you, being fluent in English Language, will be able to communicate from the beginning with no time to be wasted.
- The UK startup visa is implemented with a high success rate. According to the UK Home Office statistics last year, the residence permit of 93% of applications received from official lawyers with an endorsement letter have been issued.